Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Game stops simming at Wednesday 17th May 2023

iamjohnsilk

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

I had this problem in my current save, but finding out that skipping a week solves it. In this case, I always save the game on the 16th of May and skip a week arriving on the next 26th of May and my game ran smoothly.

And this BUG occurs every year of the game.

Edited by LadyC

18 hours ago, LadyC said:

I had this problem in my current save, but finding out that skipping a week solves it. In this case, I always save the game on the 16th of May and skip a week arriving on the next 26th of May and my game ran smoothly.

And this BUG occurs every year of the game.

Did you try the setup file linked? If so I believe its fixed and will also make the next patch. I uploaded this setup because it was a pretty big problem and this week ive been slow with the patch due to work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Did you try the setup file linked? If so I believe its fixed and will also make the next patch. I uploaded this setup because it was a pretty big problem and this week ive been slow with the patch due to work.

Hi mark, I forgot to tell you yes, the bug seems to be fixed as I've loaded a new game and 3 years into it it isn't stopping on may 17

On 4/24/2021 at 11:52 AM, Mark said:

I haven't downloaded this patch for this update yet, but taking advantage I don't know if other players commented on the forum, but there is an error regarding the disclosure in programs where whenever the artist's disclosure marks the game crashes.

Another thing that I also realized is that there is a problem on the world chart, as my singles do not always debut even though they have excellent sales. Another thing I noticed is that only a few tracks separate the streams from the album and streams from the single and the version of the album.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2021 at 5:41 PM, iamjohnsilk said:

Still doesn't work for me 

Assuming you tried with the new setup right? If so can you attach a save where it happens if it does everytime as I fixed based off of what ive seen so far.

19 hours ago, LadyC said:

I haven't downloaded this patch for this update yet, but taking advantage I don't know if other players commented on the forum, but there is an error regarding the disclosure in programs where whenever the artist's disclosure marks the game crashes.

Another thing that I also realized is that there is a problem on the world chart, as my singles do not always debut even though they have excellent sales. Another thing I noticed is that only a few tracks separate the streams from the album and streams from the single and the version of the album.

Sorry I dont quite understand what you mean when you say disclosure? Using certain characters?

2 hours ago, Luninha said:

I think they meant that the game crashes when trying to schedule TV shows promos

😀

On 4/26/2021 at 10:02 PM, Luninha said:

I think they meant that the game crashes when trying to schedule TV shows promos

Every single time? Any particular combination? I'll be releasing a patch this weekend so ill try and replicate it.