Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Game stops simming at Wednesday 17th May 2023

iamjohnsilk

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

Tried game on 3 different PCs and on every one the game stops simming when it hits Wednesday 17th May 2021. ☹️

Don't get me wrong, I like the game very much but it's impossible to play when it just keeps crashing!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iamjohnsilk said:

Tried game on 3 different PCs and on every one the game stops simming when it hits Wednesday 17th May 2021. ☹️

Don't get me wrong, I like the game very much but it's impossible to play when it just keeps crashing!

this has happened to me but i think in 2022

7 hours ago, Marko said:

this has happened to me but i think in 2022

yes, it ha

13 hours ago, iamjohnsilk said:

this is the exact same thing as me but in 2022 instead of 2021

23 hours ago, iamjohnsilk said:

the same exact thing is happening to me but it’s 17th May 2010.

• Like 1

ok so ive personally ran about 20+ saves for a year recently no crash so do either of you have a save before may 17th that this happens with and if so can I have a copy?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mark said:

ok so ive personally ran about 20+ saves for a year recently no crash so do either of you have a save before may 17th that this happens with and if so can I have a copy?

hey mark, here you go! (1/2)

SavedGame.db 1639290365_RealDatabase.db

17 hours ago, Mark said:

Same but mine is may 17th 2017

• Like 1

15 hours ago, itsfrankieleecox said:

Same but mine is may 17th 2017

I had 2 games both stopped simming may 17 so I think that is the error

On 4/15/2021 at 7:52 AM, Mark said:

@Markdid you get my save?

I am looking at the code though because thats the date that some Eurovision stuff happens.

Do you do anything like bypassing Eurovision?

• Like 1

Ive found one thing it could be so ive fixed that but I wont be 100% sure until tested.

So this is a test new update, if you would like to try.

Get it here

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mark said:

I am looking at the code though because thats the date that some Eurovision stuff happens.

Do you do anything like bypassing Eurovision?

I don't even worry about eurovision, I only pressed the skip eurovision button but it didn't work

11 hours ago, Mark said:

Ive found one thing it could be so ive fixed that but I wont be 100% sure until tested.

So this is a test new update, if you would like to try.

Get it here

hey, just tried it but it is stuck on this screen and i can't do nothing (downloaded 2 times)

image_2021-04-18_103624.png

• Like 1

I found a temporary solution for this. Just close the game and load the previous save.

Worked fine with me, just remember to save before the 17th of May.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MrDash said:

Works for me. I am never hitting this issue so could you give me your pc's regional settings I need to see how I can hit this problem.

10 hours ago, Mark said:

Think I know why it was doing that, if you can try again here please.

Download

Tried it again, same error. Just wanted to say thank you for working very hard Mark!

Screenshot 2021-04-20 174620.png

ok this has to be fixed and there is zero reason for this to happen. Are you placing the .exe file into the game directory?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mark said:

ok this has to be fixed and there is zero reason for this to happen. Are you placing the .exe file into the game directory?

I just downloaded it and opened the app, it was in my downloads folder (hopefully this makes sense)

Edited by Marko