Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Need some help

LordMkFox

Oh, hi @Mark, how's it going?!
I wanna ask somethings people may have asked before, but I just want to clear them up, if it's ok with you.
English is not my first language so I struggle with some options in the Editor, could you please tell me what they mean and how they affect the gameplay?

Country Info:

1 - What growth is it reffering to, population or sales? How can it affect the gameplay?
2 - Does 5 mean more piracy or less?
3 - What does it mean, Max single sales/Album sales? How does it affect the game?
4 - What does it mean Single Streams for sale/Album track and how does it affect the game?

Artist creation:

Legend
Artist current rating
Superstar
How do these work and how do they affect the gameplay?

General question:

Is there a way we could tweak the sales/streams up or down in the editor or is it hard codded in the game?

Thank you so much for the game, you're the man!

artists.jpg

COUNTRY.jpg

Edited by LordMkFox
Gramma

On 4/8/2021 at 2:48 AM, LordMkFox said:

Oh, hi @Mark, how's it going?!
I wanna ask somethings people may have asked before, but I just want to clear them up, if it's ok with you.
English is not my first language so I struggle with some options in the Editor, could you please tell me what they mean and how they affect the gameplay?

Country Info:

1 - What growth is it reffering to, population or sales? How can it affect the gameplay?
2 - Does 5 mean more piracy or less?
3 - What does it mean, Max single sales/Album sales? How does it affect the game?
4 - What does it mean Single Streams for sale/Album track and how does it affect the game?

Artist creation:

Legend
Artist current rating
Superstar
How do these work and how do they affect the gameplay?

General question:

Is there a way we could tweak the sales/streams up or down in the editor or is it hard codded in the game?

Thank you so much for the game, you're the man!

To answer each point.

Country Info:

1. This is referring to population growth.
2. Good point its not clear at all. 5 being the best. I will add some text to state that in the editor.
3. Its used in the sales code to a degree.
4. Used to some degree for streaming code. I dont recommend tweaking it.

Artist creation:

1. This is when it can be unlocked as a legend with points.
2. These are used as potential ratings to limit stat increases over time.
3. Not used as much as id like but indicates to the game they are a natural talent.

General question:

You can tweak the max numbers but I am not supporting that so much, I only added to the editor for me. You can tweak them and it shouldnt break stuff it will just affect the numbers.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mark said:

To answer each point.

Country Info:

2. Good point its not clear at all. 5 being the best. I will add some text to state that in the editor.

Artist creation:

3. Not used as much as id like but indicates to the game they are a natural talent.

General question:

You can tweak the max numbers but I am not supporting that so much, I only added to the editor for me. You can tweak them and it shouldnt break stuff it will just affect the numbers.

Ive never had the option to unlock a legend with points in game. Is there a specific way for me to be able to do that without unclicking legend in database?

4 hours ago, Mark said:

To answer each point.

Country Info:

Artist creation:

General question:

Thanks for the the awnser.