Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

WoC

itsfrankieleecox

Oh I 

27 minutes ago, MrDash said:

If this is the worldwide charts, then they are not meant to show these details actually.

oh I see! Also non of my singles come up on the worldwide charts? Is that common? They show up at say no. 1 in the US and every other country but not the worldwide at all

2 minutes ago, itsfrankieleecox said:

Oh I 

oh I see! Also non of my singles come up on the worldwide charts? Is that common? They show up at say no. 1 in the US and every other country but not the worldwide at all

Now that's a bug and it happened to me too. Artists charting at the top in many other countries should definitely show up in the worldwide charts.

I suggest you send your save files for @Mark to take a look at.

12 hours ago, MrDash said:

Now that's a bug and it happened to me too. Artists charting at the top in many other countries should definitely show up in the worldwide charts.

I suggest you send your save files for @Mark to take a look at.

Thank you also did you experience once you’re singles have stopped selling that all the streams disappear? Also how to I send the file? Thanks for you’re help 🙂

18 hours ago, itsfrankieleecox said:

Thank you also did you experience once you’re singles have stopped selling that all the streams disappear? Also how to I send the file? Thanks for you’re help 🙂

No I haven't encountered any disappearing streams so far after my singles go off-sale.

You can attach the save files while posting comments here. There's an option here for that.