Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Solo Band Projects

Scotland2013

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

I did a solo contract for a member of little mix. I signed them to a 5 album contract. After a year, the band decided to extent their hiatus for another year, but this caused the solo artist to be removed from my label. Also, even if the band decided to end their hiatus, the artist should be removed from my label as i have a contract for 5 albums. This needs a real look at. See the save below.

I've tried reloading and also simulating a few months but nothing seems to get my artist back. It won't even let me sign them again (presumably because there already signed to my label)

15 hours ago, Mark said:

Fixed in next patch.

Ive repaired your save.

30659854_StartSave1.rar 55.76 MB · 3 downloads

4 minutes ago, Scotland2013 said:

@Mark How do i add this file to my save??

Do I need to replace a file or do i add it in somewhere? I cant seem to figure it out 🙂 haha

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

You mean .rar? Its the same as winzip. If you dont have winrar let me upload a winzip one

Attachere here.

1536620391_StartSave1.zip 62.68 MB · 0 downloads

It might be me dowloading it wrong, but when i open the game save, there still isnt the solo artist in my label?

17 minutes ago, Mark said:

You mean .rar? Its the same as winzip. If you dont have winrar let me upload a winzip one

Attachere here.

1536620391_StartSave1.zip 62.68 MB · 1 download

Im really having some trouble sorting this out. Ive downloaded it and i have file above:

When i unzip it I have the following files: (the arrows below mean whats inside that file)

1536620391_StartSave1 (Folder)-> Start Save 1 (Folder) -> Save Game (Database File) & SavedGame (R2S)

I then copy the folder "Start Save 1" (as the 15366.. etc file isnt important is it?)

Then i paste this into the road to sucess game save folder

But then when i load the save in game, there are no artists in the database and eveything is blank?

So am i doing somthing wrong?