Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wrong Averages for Country & Continent Reputation

Scotland2013

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

As you can see in pictures 1 and 2. The reputation in all of the European countries is 23. However, it says that the reputation in Europe is only 19. This is incorrect. (please see picture 3)

image.thumb.png.383e7ae710554e871893784906dbe017.png

image.thumb.png.1783257bb31f4108ca6cbf29e4d38535.png

image.thumb.png.3128bd0b39200c03cafcb818ae7bc95e.png

From the save I just sent. I simulated another week and had the band on 8 tv shows over 70 rep that week. and the continent reputation seems to have gone to 23 and corrected itself now but the tv show hasnt seemed to change the rep of any individual country so im not sure whats going on

UPDATE

@MarkIve figures out the issue. The continent rep seems to be a week behind the individual country rep. As 1 simulated week after my last post the continent rep is now at 37. But the individual countries have now gone to 43 with tv promo. Then another week simulated after that, the continent rep catched up and becomes 43 but as ive been promoting on tv, the individual countries are now at 49  . So the continent rep is always a week behind.

• Like 1