Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Charting data

Mark

Just calling out to see if anyone has some good charting data. Tomorrow I will release an update which will quite significantly drop the album sales numbers in the USA. Now I suspect some might not like that but it would appear that would be fare more realistic.

What kind of numbers do you want?

I can look some up in my save.

Edited by Jord

Btw while editing I have seen that max album sales is higher than max singles sales in the USA. Maybe that's why so many album tracks are charting?

In almost all other countries I've seen the max singles is higher than the max albums.

On 3/9/2021 at 12:03 AM, Mark said:

Just calling out to see if anyone has some good charting data. Tomorrow I will release an update which will quite significantly drop the album sales numbers in the USA. Now I suspect some might not like that but it would appear that would be fare more realistic.

In my save:

album sales dropped by around 70%.

singles charts: 7 album tracks in the top 30 instead of 24.

It was the same save, same Monday. I only simmed 2 days. Once under update 921 and once under 922.

I also coded in the UK rule for album tracks charting. Only 3 of the tracks can chart at all from an album.

Ill let this update sit for a bit and see if this is better. Singles sales will be coming down too.