Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Album tracks' chart history

blonded

It would be nice if I were able to see where an album track charted... Some of mine have gone top 10 but there is no way to know that besides remembering it... Also, A song from the album went #1 as an album track, but it doesn't show up under chart history, even though it went #1 as both a single, and then later as an album track..

It's strange because the single "Over" went #1 for 3 weeks in the US months before repeaking at #1 as an album track... but now it won't even show up as it going #1 this week, it's like the album track and single are two different songs, because it says that over is charting at 112 in the US, but the album track is currently at #1.607890280_overchart.thumb.png.f1beb2635cd40ffdc2be83bba2220564.png1663656477_overcharthistory.thumb.png.b2881dd7d669cc5d20f7244797b53908.png153736319_overalbumtrack.thumb.png.3087bb546b61980f632ae34196b25668.png

• Like 1

I know but this would require another tone of data to make work. So maybe as an improvement later on when the game migrates more and more to the new database.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 3:24 PM, Mark said:

I know but this would require another tone of data to make work. So maybe as an improvement later on when the game migrates more and more to the new database.

Thanks man. I really appreciate the work that you've put into the game, it's amazing.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blonded said:

Thanks man. I really appreciate the work that you've put into the game, it's amazing.

Appreciate it thank you.

• Like 1