Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bug List

Meole

Just going to list some small bugs/errors I have found

List label artists when making videos doesn't work

Money doesn't display correctly when releasing single. Need about 500,000 more. I don't know if this intentional as it has been like this since 1.2. Displays label costs as higher, but when click release, the actual cost is taken out.

Custom made global events don't work

Stream income listing is glitched: shows current and past week same as total (only appears to be a problem for bands)

XFactor Judge - the promote notification always comes the day the show starts (after judges have already been selected)

Promotion for old tours - again, this has been present since 1.2. When accepting a show, there's the option to promote old tours.

Can't make Making of Video (band) - says video has already been made; problem only happens with band

Bands can't submit songs to global events

Best New Solo and Best New Band Swapped?

Awards might just be messed up in general. I am using a custom database with 4 custom award shows, but I'm having the problem with pre-loaded award shows. Didn't change any elements, only added new ones.

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (8).png