Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pre Order

charbelh64

So I was just checkig my finiancial sheet and I discovered that it's possible to set the artist materials to pre order but How can I do it?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, charbelh64 said:

So I was just checkig my finiancial sheet and I discovered that it's possible to set the artist materials to pre order but How can I do it?

I want to know this as well.

• Like 1

Pre-order will be removed from that page as it creates confusion. it was going to be a thing but ive yet to work out how to do it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

Pre-order will be removed from that page as it creates confusion. it was going to be a thing but ive yet to work out how to do it.

OHHH alright thxx 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drastically said:

What about deluxe albums?

With deluxe albums it really depends what you define as a deluxe album.

I'd like to hear how you would want deluxe albums to be done. You have release which allows you to sell the album again with additional tracks etc.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

With deluxe albums it really depends what you define as a deluxe album.

I'd like to hear how you would want deluxe albums to be done. You have release which allows you to sell the album again with additional tracks etc.

Currently, if we want to re release an album we have to wait for the original album to end its sales (which is over 1.5 years). Deluxe albums are often released in the same year. So thats one reason for deluxe albums (to release them at the same time as the current album).

Also, in reality, deluxe album sales count toward the origional album sales. So in game it would we super cool if releasing a deluxe album would link up with the origiona album and the sales and chart performance would be combined.

• Like 1

Deluxe albums are released after a few months while reissue is like a year?. A recent example of an reissue is Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia: The Moonlight Edition. It was a reissue of Future Nostalgia which was released late 2019. Ariana just recently released a deluxe edition of positions after 4 months. But deluxe albums can be released at the same time of the original album. Or deluxe albums could be a way to increase physical sales by limiting it to physical editions and not adding it to streaming.

I think it would be a great addition. Also I think it would be cool if we can bonus tracks to albums.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jamsjamsjams said:

I think it would be a great addition. Also I think it would be cool if we can bonus tracks to albums.

yes! like a target exclusive or digital exclusive

9 hours ago, Scotland2013 said:

Currently, if we want to re release an album we have to wait for the original album to end its sales (which is over 1.5 years)

Really? I noticed that my albums are off sale after 8 months but my singles last for 1 whole year before going off-sale.

• Like 1

In the next release it will be around 16 months. I'll monitor this however as data space is limited.

• Like 1