Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Problems with new singles and last positions on the charts

italobm1

When I release a new single from some artists, like Katy Perry, Post Malone, Dua Lipa .. artists who sell a lot in the game, do they have a release date after 250 days? And one more doubt, in the charts for me the last position in which the album / single was in appears, can you help me, please

road1.jpg

road2.jpg

This is a problem ive been trying to work out why it happens. Its really weird. I hope to have a fix for this in the next patch.

11 hours ago, Mark said:

This is a problem ive been trying to work out why it happens. Its really weird. I hope to have a fix for this in the next patch.

thank u for the answer, and u can give me a solution about the "last week" "peak", that dont appear on the charts ?

Edited by italobm1

9 hours ago, italobm1 said:

thank u for the answer, and u can give me a solution about the "last week" "peak", that dont appear on the charts ?

What chart is that exactly please.

If its a worldwide, continent based chart it wont track previous positions on those charts im afraid. Just too much data to store.

The world and continental charts do not show the position of the music / album of the last week and also the peak that they reached, I saw prints of players who are not with this problem, at first I believed it was with everyone

On 04/03/2021 at 06:43, Mark said:

Que gráfico é esse exatamente, por favor.

Se for um gráfico mundial baseado em continente, ele não rastreará as posições anteriores nesses gráficos, receio. Muitos dados para armazenar.

The world and continental charts do not show the position of the music / album of the last week and also the peak that they reached, I saw prints of players who are not with this problem, at first I believed it was with everyone

Just now, italobm1 said:

This is by design it will not track previous positions on worldwide or continent charts.

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

This is by design it will not track previous positions on worldwide or continent charts.

Mark I'm sorry for the insistence and thanks for the patience, but I saw in a post that other players can see it in the graphics, as you can see in this print

image.thumb.png.038244a129012e4a1193fe02e00c57ec.png

Sorry maybe im missing the point here.

For country charts you will see it but not for Worldwide/Continent/Yearly.

That picture is not the worldwide/continent/yearly.

12 minutes ago, Mark said:

Sorry maybe im missing the point here.

For country charts you will see it but not for Worldwide/Continent/Yearly.

That picture is not the worldwide/continent/yearly.

ooooooh ok, got it now, is there any forecast for the future to have
 adjustments having this information on continent / worldwide charts? and thanks for the help

11 hours ago, Mark said:

No plans to add yet it will require a ton more data to be stored.

Hey mark, 

the error that occurs when we release a new singleee and it only appears after 300 days has been fixed in this new update? in the game I’ve been playing continues with the same problem, if I start a new game will it happen again?

You're mixing up issues its confusing for me.

Are you talking about the AI selecting release dates very far in the future? if so I have made a change here after my test game, this will be in the next patch.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

You're mixing up issues its confusing for me.

Are you talking about the AI selecting release dates very far in the future? if so I have made a change here after my test game, this will be in the next patch.

The problem i had was that when i want to release a new single from a certain artist, the song is released almost 1 year later, what i mean is that i cant release the song before all this time, im sorry for my english, i dont think im able to explain it correctly, but i hope so

That may be an issue with the manufacturing facilities, it has happened to me that the manufacturing time could be 30 or 40 weeks if certain facilities were chosen by the marketing team (it was fixed by simply changing any of them, though). What is the manufacturing time that appears when you choose the number of CDs?

2 hours ago, mcaso said:

That may be an issue with the manufacturing facilities, it has happened to me that the manufacturing time could be 30 or 40 weeks if certain facilities were chosen by the marketing team (it was fixed by simply changing any of them, though). What is the manufacturing time that appears when you choose the number of CDs?

it worked changing the manufacturing facilities, thank u for the help ang mark am sorry for the inconvenience

On 3/12/2021 at 2:20 PM, italobm1 said:

it worked changing the manufacturing facilities, thank u for the help ang mark am sorry for the inconvenience

As long as that did, let me know if any other problems like this.