Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Suggestions About Followers and Impact

mileycoming

I was playing the new version, and Instagram followers grows really slow. Many artists gain more than 50,000 followers a day in real life, which would be more than 300,000/week, so it would be very interesting for the growth to be greater, especially with the release of music, promoting on tv shows, touring, and with the hype and reputation of the artist at 100 it should give more followers per week.

Also some features like "Post a tweet, post on Instagram" (just a button, we don't really need to say the content) that would give a little bit of buzz and great change on the followers numbers and reputation.

And the last thing: when I promote something on TV I can't see a direct sales/streaming effect, so it should be great having a more direct impact, so we could give a single longevity.

• Like 5

I agree that social media followers growth is too slow. I would have an artist release smash singles/records and won't even surpass a few million followers. I also feel that promotion should be more transparent to see if it is actually working or not. Great ideas!! 

• Thanks 1