Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dance genre

mcaso

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

When you make a remix of one of your songs the resulting genre is Dance (even though it has been changed to EDM everywhere else). Also in State of Dance, Dance singles appear, but not EDM, so it probably isn't changed there either.

• Solution

Fixed. All referrences to Dance genre removed. EDM replaced Dance where as Multiple can fit under Dance.

• Like 2

Still for remixes they appear as EDM in the album tracklist, but when you release them as singles they become Dance again and don't appear in State of Dance.

ok I need a little more information as I added in an option to select you type of remix release. Can you tell me where this happens and what genre it had before?

When I select EDM in the menu it appears as EDM all the way through production and in the album tracklist once it is released, but if I go to the "Release Single" tab the genre appears as Dance.

ok found this one tucked away. Weirdly never showed up evening searching the whole project for the word dance lol

• Like 1