Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Streaming

eljero888

I don’t know if anyone has reported this already but when I terminate a contract from a streaming service, it will give my artists. 
[I used the original game database if that helps]

Minus (-) streams for example 

Spotify 

Idk if that’s supposed to be like that 

Edited by eljero888

So the way streaming sales work is I give it a regional streaming total and then the share is split up by the streaming services regional shares.

What streaming service did you cut, all of them or just one?

7 hours ago, Mark said:

So the way streaming sales work is I give it a regional streaming total and then the share is split up by the streaming services regional shares.

What streaming service did you cut, all of them or just one?

Just Spotify 

If you have a save that I can see this it would be good. I am not sure if its just a display issue or not, sounds like it.

3 hours ago, Mark said:

If you have a save that I can see this it would be good. I am not sure if its just a display issue or not, sounds like it.

I dont, if I want to start a new game its stuck on 15% and after a while I get the 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000012d)' and my saved game disappeared.

11 minutes ago, eljero888 said:

I dont, if I want to start a new game its stuck on 15% and after a while I get the 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000012d)' and my saved game disappeared.

Nevermind it worked ^^

I’ve made a new game and after terminating the agreement my artist is still available on the platform and is getting streams, after releasing a single (after terminating the agreement)

I can send the db of this save in here 

18 hours ago, Mark said:

What did you select as a database size when you got this error?

I think it was very small because I can just select very small, since that’s the only db that is working.

The other databases don’t load up even if I wait two hours (small).

This must be your pc memory etc. I wish I could benmark this. If you have patience I suspect others will load.

To create the gameworld at 15% is a very very intensive part and takes a long time but will usually finish.

9 hours ago, Mark said:

This must be your pc memory etc. I wish I could benmark this. If you have patience I suspect others will load.

To create the gameworld at 15% is a very very intensive part and takes a long time but will usually finish.

Yeah I’m here to make the game better, so if you need any date etc I’ll always try to help ^^

• Like 1