Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No way to answer requests for band members

Jord

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

Unless I'm missing it, but I can't find where I can answer requests for my band members to be a spokesman or attend a show.

• Like 1

Yeah radio. The thing is though, there is no band members tab on this screen:

lPQtEFP.jpg

It would be great if there was and we could go from there. Perhaps under the "Relationships" tab.

We can find band members in Music World but then there's no "Offers" tab.

So now a better reply. At the moment the game does not select individual members of groups for interviews etc. Now one of the reasons for this is you dont manage that member as you would a solo artists. If they take a hiatus and go solo for a bit then yes they should have those opportunities but will be listed under solo artists so you would manage like any other solo.

17 minutes ago, Mark said:

So now a better reply. At the moment the game does not select individual members of groups for interviews etc. Now one of the reasons for this is you dont manage that member as you would a solo artists. If they take a hiatus and go solo for a bit then yes they should have those opportunities but will be listed under solo artists so you would manage like any other solo.

It does select them to be spokesman for Pride Events though. And then you can't reply to it and get many messages about it.

• Solution

Out of interest what happens if you save and reload the game?

I have fixed a bug here though I noticed lookign at something else.