Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

0.919 Patch Bug List

MusicCEO

unrealistic chart drop glitch: my artist went from having a 5 week #1 song to the next chart update placing it in the 200s in a 1-week time span. The song
then rebounded back to #3 the following week.

albums now stay at the top of the chart for really long periods of time without being replaced by new releases: I had my artist release an album and it's currently been
stuck there for 12 weeks uninterrupted.

albums that have 0 streams/purchases can still chart in the top 100 and chart higher than albums with actual sales/streams for that week

charts for singles and albums seem to be less competitive and more stagnant now than in the 1st released version of 1.3

I built a recording studio for my label and put all of the attributes on 100 but the game puts them in the low 50s when I actually try to use it to record

the last two album tracks on my album releases show up as having not been streamed at all and making $0 in album details section

artist radio ban list doesn't show up when clicked on in radio station section

Yearly singles charts don't refresh at the start of each new year and instead shows singles released from current and previous years too

writers cut for albums doesn't show/is stuck on $0

endorsements is misspelled as "endorements" in artist stats section and endorsement deals for artists with 80-100% popularity are too low.
I think at that level of popularity they shouldn't be getting offered anything other than high six figure and up (500k and above for 80% pop. and 4-5 mill minimum deals for 100% popularity), not offers for $20k, etc.

bug 12.png

bug 11.png

bug 8.png

bug 9.png

• Like 1

- artists with high songwriting/production ability can't write or produce their own music

- artists with high popularity serving as opening acts for other random artists:  I think once an artist reaches 70% and above in popularity they shouldn't be able to be tour openers for other acts anymore.