Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EP Creation

Meole

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

There appears to be several bugs with the songwriting and producing process. For one, I usually only have the option for 1-2 mixers or producers. This problem occurs only on the EP. If I produce a song by itself for the same genre, I have plenty of options. Also, my band has very few writers when trying to create songs. My solo artist in the same genre has way more options. As for collaborations, I can't collaborate with artists within my company. I only have two artists and the artist I want to collab with is in my band, but I've never encountered this problem in 1.2. The artist isn't busy and collaborating with other band members (from bands outside my company) works fine.

4 hours ago, Meole said:

There appears to be several bugs with the songwriting and producing process. For one, I usually only have the option for 1-2 mixers or producers. This problem occurs only on the EP. If I produce a song by itself for the same genre, I have plenty of options. Also, my band has very few writers when trying to create songs. My solo artist in the same genre has way more options. As for collaborations, I can't collaborate with artists within my company. I only have two artists and the artist I want to collab with is in my band, but I've never encountered this problem in 1.2. The artist isn't busy and collaborating with other band members (from bands outside my company) works fine.

The amount of writers available wl be related to the artists rep. If you have more rep, you have access to more/better writers & producers etc.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Scotland2013 said:

The amount of writers available wl be related to the artists rep. If you have more rep, you have access to more/better writers & producers etc.

That's what I've noticed anyways...

• Solution

This is all correct, low rep artists wont have access to the best unless they have a relationship for some reason.

• Like 1