Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Game deleting singles and albums & other bugs

raphaelr

Let me just start off by saying the game is really great! But here’s a couple of bugs I found.

Disappearing singles and albums: So one of my artist released a single, it was a huge hit. I saved my game and exited. When I loaded my game, the single wasn’t there. It also happened later when the game deleted 4 singles and an album from another of my artists. They don’t disappear when I play but when I load my save.

X-Factor: After week one I can’t see the performances and the results.

Solo deals: I signed a member of a group for a solo deal but I couldn’t signe any of the other members after that.

Charting album tracks: 4-5 album tracks charted but not at the same time, realistically best performing album tracks would all chart the first week and then the top ones would stay maybe 2-3 weeks more and drop off if not released as official singles.

Chart peaks for album tracks turned singles: When you release a song that already charted, the chart peak should already be there before it’s released.

Videos: Vlogs don’t work for me, they never have any views and it says they were released on 1st january 1

schedule: Schedule is not showing and when it is, it repeats itself each month.

Tour practice: Won’t let me schedule tour practices because it says it needs to be for future date but I’m setting them a month in advance.

This is all at the top of my head but I’ll play later and get back here to post more bugs. 🙂

Edited by raphaelr
add
  • Like 2

Disappearing singles is a problem im looking into that appears regional related but ive added a few things to help it next patch.

I'll revisit this post tomorrow.