Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Album tracks on charts - Bug?

jeser-87

Apparently to avoid overflow on the charts this was tweaked on testings but it has ended being kind of buggy.

Regardless of their streaming numbers, only the last track of an album will chart upon release (non single tracks), this happens every time, no matter if you do lots of promo, you only get one track on the charts, usually high (top 10), and it's stats looking like: Previous week #53, etc. 

Tried to release one particular "last track" as a single to see what would happen and then upon release it's status as a charting album track was adopted by the second to last track on the album.

It would be great if more tracks could chart upon release (with a short chart run) as it would be more realistic, as sometimes entire albums show on the singles charts from the USA & UK.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark said:

Im looking at this particular problem now. Initially I cannot say how this works out this way but ill get to the bottom of it.

it will be fixed for the new patch?

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

This last track thing I look into and im not seeing it as always the last track.

Needs more investigation.

for me it's always the last track too, I release 3 albums and still the same 

• Like 1

I mean I've been playing for one day only but It's always the last track, and then second to last after the last track is released as a proper single.

12 hours ago, melocarma said:

@Mark any update about this?

Nope. You will get updates in patches as released im working through everything as fast as I can, im juggling a lot atm and will be taking the rest of the weekend off shortly. If I dont ill probably discontinue the game 🙂

• Thanks 1