Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tours with no attendance

fairlybabylon

I don't know if this is a common bug nor if anyone has experienced it yet.
Note that I created my artist through the editor and put no surname (idk if this could lead to more bugs, just pointing it out)

My artist did very well with her singles and her first album, so I decided to made her embark on her first tour and it costed a lot but once it started, every date had no attendance nor income, so I basically just flopped (lol) and lost the money I invested for the tour. Is it normal? What did I do wrong? I did it the usual way I did with the 1.2 version.

Ive not been able to capture this one. If anyone has a saved game where its happening then, ie some dates were zero and there are still some dates if you can get your save to me ill be able to debug it there and then.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty much every single tour done by the AI in my game that I've looked at have had 0 attendance and 0 performance like the show is being canceled because it's not just a glitch in the display but the tour is losing money too which should be impossible with most of the artists being high-rep people. My single tour so far is selling out with 97-100/100 performance after not quite a full month of tour prep, which never showed up in her artist stats.