Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No hype

Truthhurtsjuice

Just now, Truthhurtsjuice said:

How????? My soongs rnage between 85-98 on avergae.

Idk. These were my best songs on that album:

NM9m3G2.jpg

Just now, Truthhurtsjuice said:

LOL at the song my meat, does the hype increase the album sales? and did that album win any awards?

Lol. I think the band won best band somewhere. I haven't simmed far enough for the album to win anything.

It sold almost 14 million copies in 22 weeks (on 50 reputation for the band in the USA)

The single from it disappointed (still sold 8 million but with 100 commercial I expected more).

Whether that was a hype thing I don't know.

Edited by Jord

40 minutes ago, Jord said:

Lol. I think the band won best band somewhere. I haven't simmed far enough for the album to win anything.

It sold almost 14 million copies in 22 weeks (on 50 reputation for the band in the USA)

The single from it disappointed (still sold 8 million but with 100 commercial I expected more).

Whether that was a hype thing I don't know.

The slayage!!!! I cant

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jord said:

Idk. These were my best songs on that album:

NM9m3G2.jpg

My lyrics are always above 90 but the melody and commercial are usually around 70-78 only. How do you get these two so high? I chose the best vocal producers, mixers, writers etc. lol

On 2/25/2021 at 9:54 AM, Truthhurtsjuice said:

I send my artist on tv shows to promote songs and the single gets no hype 

mine got a little bit but even though I promoted the single all over every Europe and North America show

I easily always get max hype on albums. My artist hype slowly max too. But my singles and video hype never get much reaction. I don't think I ever had a single/video get past the halfway point in hype. 

3 hours ago, MrDash said:

My lyrics are always above 90 but the melody and commercial are usually around 70-78 only. How do you get these two so high? I chose the best vocal producers, mixers, writers etc. lol

I think the key is best available producer + best studio . But also, this band is just really good. So maybe recording ability, creativity etc has something to do with it.

• Like 1

Right now I have two albums out, both 0 hype and the artists that made them have max hype. Seems odd if it was real life.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, dourado16 said:

Album i always get a lot of hype, but on my singles nothing happens, it gets only 10 to 20% of the bar

Yes me too.

• 1 month later...

So I did some experimentation with this. Seems like TV show promotions should only be done once for only a week before the single release. This way, the hype increases to a bit more than half (I only promote on TV shows with a rating of more than 80).

If we continue promoting week after week, there seems to be a counter-effect, as I see that the hype started to decrease instead. So too much promo is not a good thing maybe?

After 1 month of release, I promote again and there seem to be like a slight increase in hype. But I never get to 100% of the bar. This is only true for singles by the way as album promo works fine for me.

Edited by VIRADASH
  • Like 1

I've found two ways to fill a single's hype bar completely. Either release an EDM track or use a band.

Edited by Phil-R2S