Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

K-pop realism

Luninha

So, I was wondering if there's a way to make k-pop management more realistic. In real world, you see bands like BTS and Twice selling 2kk+ only in Korea, but in the game the best selling singles don't even reach 100k. I know that you can edit the database, but if you raise the korean selling, you end up having too many certifications and it's not very realistic. I think focusing on some of that details would be really nice, like adding Korean TV Shows that feature competitions between K-Pop groups, like M Countdown, Music Bank and Inkigayo.
Adding other charts for K-Pop music would be cool too. 

Yeah I think a kpop system could be very cool but it's also "complicated" and it requeires a bit of research (for those who aren't familiar with it). The game is still isn't complete and there are some core problems (like tours and awards so I think that should be sort out first).

But I would really love to see kpop in this game with music shows & music shows wins, seperate awards shows, hourly/daily charts, fan meeting events, kpop festivals, and maybe even a training system? 

• Like 3

Kpop is an interesting genre in the music world because lets face it before certain groups it was not anywhere near as popular in the western world. I have on my list more stuff around Kpop and making sure localised tastes are taken into account even more. Its a tricky balance.

They do stand more of a chance in 1.3 though but its a balance against 1000's of things.