Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Editing database

blonded

Hi, I already started a game and I've been playing for over 100 hours, I want to know if there's anyway to now edit the database and add and delete certain artists from it aswell as change genres? And if so, how do I do that?

You can't edit the database of a game that already started, I'm afraid. Also genres can't be changed as far as I know. Just the popularity of them. 

If you meant change an artist genre you can do it in the game, but also editing the database on the artists part, click on the artist name and you can edit pretty much everything, but you would have to save the database or create a new one and THEN start a new game all over again.

14 hours ago, J Sercer said:

You can't edit the database of a game that already started, I'm afraid. Also genres can't be changed as far as I know. Just the popularity of them. 

UGH. I was hoping that this wasn't the case, I've already invested 140+ hours into this game & I don't wanna start over :/.

You can edit the database, but you'll only see the changes in new games :/. Also, editing the database can make the game bugs sometimes 😞

• Like 1

In the future I will look into a real time editor its just not top of my list but I do feel it wont require too much work. Lets get 1.3 out first.

• Like 2