Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Will media promotion affect sales?

Truthhurtsjuice

On 1.2 whenever I send my artist on media promotion the song/album does not increase in sales. For example if my album is #11 and I send them on a show that has 90 reputation my album shows no increase of sales. In 1.3 will media affect sales?

are you sure? if i send my artists on a tv show ext they increase the hype and if i push them i can get over 40 million sales, if i don't push them i get around 18 million.

l

9 hours ago, simmy1yt said:

are you sure? if i send my artists on a tv show ext they increase the hype and if i push them i can get over 40 million sales, if i don't push them i get around 18 million.

Is this an example or do you actually get over 40 million sales?

@Mark What is the Max sales per a week in different countries? I can't a reach a million debut in the game for the US alone or China alone. I think the Max should be increase cause artists like Taylor Swift can reach those debut milestone

31 minutes ago, Theroman_12 said:

@Mark What is the Max sales per a week in different countries? I can't a reach a million debut in the game for the US alone or China alone. I think the Max should be increase cause artists like Taylor Swift can reach those debut milestone

not mark, but that’s cause there’s a certain max sales per week set for each country based off population and other things. you can change it in the game editor but as of now that will make everyone’s sales go up. so if u debut at 800,000 units, it’s likely everyone else will.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Truthhurtsjuice said:

Is this an example or do you actually get over 40 million sales?

before you play a new game just edit sales in the data base so the, i increased UK, America and a few more to get more sales. But if i don't promote i get around 18 million but i often get many songs over 40 million. 

• Like 1

l