Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Taylor Swift

melocarma

tumblr_ouddygRGSA1wwyrauo2_500.gifv

Taylor Swift (Taylor Alison Swift, born December 1989), is an American singer, songwriter, instrumentalist and producer. Known for being a country phenomenon, she now dominates the charts with her pop album "1989". The album debuted at # 1 on the Billboard 200, accumulating over 1.3 million copies.

ALBUM SALES:

taylor%2Bswift.PNG

fearless.PNG

speak%2Bnow.PNG

red.PNG

1989.PNG

• Like 1

TOURS:

Fearless Tour:

RemorsefulCreamyGrub-small.gif

$77,348,206

93 shows

$831,701

$62

1,246,134 tickets sold

Speak Now World Tour:

original.gif

$114,781,776

110 shows

$1,043,471

$70

1,643,757 tickets sold

The Red World Tour:

XA4j.gif

$155,256,943

87 shows

$1,784,563

$88 

1,760,950 tickets sold

The 1989 World Tour:

DentalFlawedAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-s

$251,515,585

85 shows

$2,959,007

$102

2,397,731 tickets sold

I've been playing with Taylor on the game lol it's been fun but quite odd when some of her biggest hits in real life became flops on the game and viceversa. I think Ours is her biggest hit on my game lol, meanwhile Shake it off peaked at 10 on the US haha.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, J Sercer said:

I've been playing with Taylor on the game lol it's been fun but quite odd when some of her biggest hits in real life became flops on the game and viceversa. I think Ours is her biggest hit on my game lol, meanwhile Shake it off peaked at 10 on the US haha.

when I want a underperforming single, I don't release physics, I invest in radio stations and only make it available on iTunes

that way I managed to make real life hits giants, and not be eclipsed by singles that didn't perform as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, melocarma said:

when I want a underperforming single, I don't release physics, I invest in radio stations and only make it available on iTunes

that way I managed to make real life hits giants, and not be eclipsed by singles that didn't perform as well

I've tried to do this but somehow the game bugs 😞

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, jamsjamsjams said:

Cool! Are you planning to do more?? 

lol it would be interesting to do folklore and evermore. and maybe her rereleases but idk how that would work

yep, I'm waiting for the 1.3, cause the reputation era started on the stream era 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Taylor Swift announces his return to the streaming platforms, along with a new single: "I Don't Wanna Live Forever", with ZAYN.

Taylor Swift Brasil – 1989: Novas entrevistas para rádio e TV

Taking everyone by surprise, Taylor Swift announced on her Instagram that he will be returning his discography to the streaming platforms. The fact is due to an extensive negotiation, where the singer guaranteed a fair payment, by Spotify, for new artists. In addition, she also announced that she will be releasing a new single: "I Don't Wanna Live Forever", part of the soundtrack for the movie "50 Shades Darker"

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Season 10 GIF by The Voice

• Like 1