Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Contract/Sales Stats Bug

rnbpoplover14

I sign a solo artist through audition a five album contract deal but in their history it says they were sign to a 2 album deal. I checked under the contract information and it has the correct information except what's listed in their history. I also noticed when I look into their sales stats, the number of singles are more than what I released from the artist. For example, 10 singles are listed but my artist only released 8 singles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I sign a solo artist through audition a five album contract deal but in their history it says they were sign to a 2 album deal. I checked under the contract information and it has the correct information except what's listed in their history. I also noticed when I look into their sales stats, the number of singles are more than what I released from the artist. For example, 10 singles are listed but my artist only released 8 singles.

Weird one looks like records get mixed up. I am due to test auditions which has had code changes for 1.3 soon.