Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RealImage mod

JMenny

I am creating a folder of images from selected artists on the RealArtists database provided by the game and the community's own RealArtist database, since looking at the default photo used by the game may not be the prettiest to look at after a while ;D. Since this mod will be using selected pictures, I am asking any and all willing contributors to help with:

• Artist/Band name
  • Highlight events where said artist/band have their best appearances/looks

I will be compressing majority if not all of the selected images into the default "missing" image dimensions (which is 94 x 125). I am also willing to replace any image(s) of any artist which the community might find some photos "unflattering". This mod is meant to enhance the visual appearance of the game and its artists within your games, not hinder it.

I also want to point out (for Mark) there is a bug with the game where if two or more artists have the same letters, such as "Jhene Aiko" and "Aiko", both artists will have the same image displayed. This may due to the image name being "Jhene_Aiko.jpg" which the game might be tricked into displaying for both artists because of "Aiko" being in the file name. It should be further looked into.

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am creating a folder of images from selected artists on the RealArtists database provided by the game and the community's own RealArtist database, since looking at the default photo used by the game may not be the prettiest to look at after a while ;D. Since this mod will be using selected pictures, I am asking any and all willing contributors to help with:

• Artist/Band name
  • Highlight events where said artist/band have their best appearances/looks

I will be compressing majority if not all of the selected images into the default "missing" image dimensions (which is 94 x 125). I am also willing to replace any image(s) of any artist which the community might find some photos "unflattering". This mod is meant to enhance the visual appearance of the game and its artists within your games, not hinder it.

I also want to point out (for Mark) there is a bug with the game where if two or more artists have the same letters, such as "Jhene Aiko" and "Aiko", both artists will have the same image displayed. This may due to the image name being "Jhene_Aiko.jpg" which the game might be tricked into displaying for both artists because of "Aiko" being in the file name. It should be further looked into.

Thats an odd bug ill look into that

• 4 months later...