Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Numbers Bugged

JMenny

I've been playing this game for a couple of years now, and whether if I use a custom or the included database that comes with the game, I would get songs or ratings on some artists go above 100. Such as when I train an artist in production, and their production stats excede 100. This also applies when there are high rated producers, mixers, vocal mixers, etc. in the process of a song.

It's not an issue, but it defeats the purpose of  1 - 100 ratings throughout the game, maybe there isn't a cap set to the game? If it isn't, I can always send a copy of my database and save for you to look at.

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

I've been playing this game for a couple of years now, and whether if I use a custom or the included database that comes with the game, I would get songs or ratings on some artists go above 100. Such as when I train an artist in production, and their production stats excede 100. This also applies when there are high rated producers, mixers, vocal mixers, etc. in the process of a song.

It's not an issue, but it defeats the purpose of  1 - 100 ratings throughout the game, maybe there isn't a cap set to the game? If it isn't, I can always send a copy of my database and save for you to look at.

It should never go above 100, can you give me some examples?