Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

load saved game

SterlingPAN

Hey, I love this game, I play a few months, but I've been having a problem with a new save.

Always after loading a save all the songs of my artists disappear from the "Song Database". I try to compose new ones, but even so the new ones don't appear either.

This message always appears before loading:

"Are you sure you want to load this saved game as doing so will wipe any current data"

Does this message mean anything? I'm really lost

I tried to start another game and the problem persisted

The Are you sure you want to load this saved game as doing so will wipe any current data question is from the current game loaded. For example, you have a game loaded and haven't saved, and when you want to switch to another game, it's asking if you haven't saved the current game you're on.

As for your new save that is having issues, I think it ties to how the database is being viewed within the code and how it is determined whether or not to be viewed, and the most logical fix is to delete the save, as I had a game save suffer the same fate. For now, you can help Mark fix this issue by sending him a copy of your game file and have him look to give you a clear answer.

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

• 2 weeks later...

I think this has been answered. There could be a problem wiping data which could create issues for another load but that text comes from the warning as per the previous post.