Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Customised artist's name not appearing in solo artists list and few more bugs

MrTamborineMan

Hi Mark,firstly, I highly appreciate and thank you for the amount of time you put in towards the further development of this game. I have to say that I'm surprised that this addictive of a game is free . Anyways , I have created multiple game files on two different pc's and I found that whenever I create a customised artist, his name doesn't show up on the solo artists list and when I check my label profile it shows the no of artists signed as zero (if the only artist I have is a customised one). In one of the game file that I used, it did show up the customised artist's name in the solo artists list (this game file's artist's genre was rap, unlike the other game files where my customised artist had the genres rock,pop,etc).

Another thing was that in that same file when I loaded the save file back, the years just changed to 0001 jan1 and then the program stopped working. I could not operate that save file thereafter and hence deleted it.

Also in the same game file, I built 2 manufacturing studios , but they just would not get me any profit despite each of the manufacturing firms showing that they had manufactured multiple albums and singles and when there was profit it was very little (about 200,000 $).

Now this might not be glitch but, whenever I try to offer my customised artist a new 360 contract after 4 of the albums are finished, it never gives me the option to lower the tour rate below 85%, which in my opinion is a bit ridiculous considering most of the income comes from touring.

Looking forward to your reply, thanks.