Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A few bugs

Daisy

A few bugs I like to list that still occur in the game after the latest update,

I had a financial penalty right when starting a new game. The start date for the game was march the 13th while in the email said penalty occurred on the first of march. No penalty money was drawn from my account thoe.

This is a minor one but it shows the wrong start date for filming when making a video for the artist for example it says that filming would start in two days when it shows that the video will be starting to film tomorrow in the calendar.

Im not that far into my game but I still dont see the AI booking promo events for the artist when I ticked it on in the AI section.

AGM that being held for other labels at the end of the year have the same income and expenditures between all of them. Also the CEO salary raise that occure with that event sometimes have some weird buggy numbers like a raise from big numbers like 320000€ to small ones like 7000€.

I am being able to make another "making of" video after already posting one of the same single.

On the same topic sometimes im not able to make a "making of" video to a song cause it says I already made a music video for that certain song even thoe I want to film a making of not a new music video.

This one is old but marketing staff reports are still not coming through because the box keeps ticking itself off on a reload of the staff section.

Another bug or oversight is in the financial ledger, there is no text for the music video costs just an empty space next to the cost. Also in the general income/expenditure section there is no music video cost specification in general cannot find any indications of how much I spend on music videos over the span of a month or year.

Would be nice to see piracy reports back again like in pre 1.2 because now we dont see how our piracy staff is affecting our sales.

That would be all for now  :D