Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tour Arenas

Scott Oceans

When selecting the venues for your artist's/band's tour the tabs on the far right do not work if I am selecting venues manually. If I let the AI select the venues for me then venues would be set but if I want to change the venue or select it manually by clicking on "Select Arena" I don't receive any response or pop-up.

• 2 months later...

In addition to this, I was trying to manually book the venues and the filter resets for every single venue I go to select... so I need to select the country (even though I had already selected North America as the region I had to go through the drop down with ALL the countries) and enter in the venue capacity I want to filter out. When trying to do that for a 50 date tour it gets to be a little much. Hoping that can be tweaked.

Thanks!

Edit: Also, I ended up auto-booking my tour since it would have taken forever to book manually and the last date booked was for a 19,000 capacity arena in Albania... My tour is supposed to be North America only and small venues since it's an unknown artist.

• 1 year later...