Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Single Release Date Too Far Away

LordMkFox

Hi, Mark. How are you doing? So, I'm currently in June 2019, two singles and one album in. When I try to release a third single the game sets a date in February of 2020. Do you have any idea of why that's happening?

The artists current energy is at 89/100 and the artist schedule is free. No vacation up ahead and no hiatus.

Edit: Ok, so.

I don't know how it works exactly, but it happens depending on the amount of copies you set to manufacture for the release date. The more copies, the farther away the release date will be. So I just had to manufacture less copies to get a closer date.

Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. The more copy you choose to manufacture the farther it is in the release date. Just follow the AI suggestion, it's probably the best option you have but you can always increase a little bit more if you are not satisfied with the automation.

It was the AI who was sending me that far, tho. I had to tweak the copies down.

Right now I'm waiting on an update to see if Mark will fix the sales disappearing after sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I'm waiting on an update to see if Mark will fix the sales disappearing after sometime.

Just so on the same page, sales disappearing?

Just so on the same page, sales disappearing?

http://www.theroad2success.co.uk/Forum/index.php?topic=2243.0

BTW, you said you think it might be a save problem, but if it was a save problem, wouldn't we the entire progress, tho? The only thing we lose it's sales, the rest it's there, the tours, the singles released, the albums released, videos and etc. I really wanted to show you but I'm really out of time to play it right now. Hope someone else can help you with this.

• 1 month later...