Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Time Chart Bug

StrippedKnee

My All Time WW Single chart is glitched. My artist's last 3 singles have each sold over 9 million copies WW but they don't appear on the All Time Chart. I would upload screenshots but do not know how... Help Please??

• 2 weeks later...

Might need a save for this. If you zip the save folder up and send to bugs@theroadsuccess.co.uk

As I dont see in test games makes it hard for me to fix

It happened to me right now, I also had 3 singles around 10 million sales, all three of them top 5 ww single record, but I closed the game and now 2 of the singles have 3 million each. That's why they are not showing in the All Time Chart Record, check your singles in your artist page, you'll see they lost millions of sales. lol

I can't send you the save right now, Mark, as I got the infamous blue screen due to a driver issue and I had to reverse windows losing a lot of things. But there are serious problems with the way the game saves sales data.

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds more like a save problem than anything else to me. There is no logic to it otherwise. Im checking save routines to make sure no problems there.