Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chart Runs

Monky_2405

I'm back at playing costantly...and I keep on noticin' that both singles and albums, sometimes, goes from the Top 10 to the Top 90 or even outside the Top 100. I know this is a issue already reported...it would be so cool if they could have more "stability", even if it's not that unreal, sometimes it happens that sales go from the best to the worst...we may just need some kind of logic on how sales increase/decrease from a week to another!

• 3 weeks later...

This is the hardest thing of all. I think this is mainly due to the bulk releasing of albums/singles. So just by chance say 50 releases come out, it will dramatically push down releases. Its tricky and im working on this in two ways. Reducing number of high rep artists and then high rep artists checking if big release is in that week. This is likely to be in1.3 as I'lll need some more databased entries for this.