Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tour arenas & Royalties

NikitaMears

Hi! So i have problems with how to select arenas... i didnt discover the problem before since it would always be consulted by my marketing team, but when I tried to do a world tour, I wasn't happy about some arenas that my team has selected so i tried to manually do it. The first column (10 "select arena" boxes) works fine but then the 2nd column and the 3rd, none of the "select arena" boxes is functional. When I scrolled down to the next batch of select arena boxes(since im doing 50 tour venues), the 4th column and some of 5th column are fuctional.

2nd problem, if i have to exit the game in the middle of my artists or bands in tours, the audience attendance would plummet once I get back and load my saved game. Attendances on tours before i save and exit the game would always be full. So I always make sure to finish my tour dates before I save and exit the game.

3rd Problem, I did an audition and it works fine. But then just like my 2nd problem, after i load my save game, the band I founded from the aution stopped receiving royalties from singles and albums that was released before I saved and exited the game. My other band (which was created in editor) didnt have a problem like this.

4th, I created my own studio, distribution and manufacturing. It works well, but 2 of my manufacturing facilities, doesn't have a list of singles or albums that uses the facility even tho I'm using it, my otger facilities works fine with my own label using it and otger labels too.

Well thank you for ur hard work on this game!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! So i have problems with how to select arenas... i didnt discover the problem before since it would always be consulted by my marketing team, but when I tried to do a world tour, I wasn't happy about some arenas that my team has selected so i tried to manually do it. The first column (10 "select arena" boxes) works fine but then the 2nd column and the 3rd, none of the "select arena" boxes is functional. When I scrolled down to the next batch of select arena boxes(since im doing 50 tour venues), the 4th column and some of 5th column are fuctional.

I will take a look at this and see if I can replicate

2nd problem, if i have to exit the game in the middle of my artists or bands in tours, the audience attendance would plummet once I get back and load my saved game. Attendances on tours before i save and exit the game would always be full. So I always make sure to finish my tour dates before I save and exit the game.

This makes no sense but ill see if I can replicate this one as well. This might be the most bizare bug report ive seen so far :D

3rd Problem, I did an audition and it works fine. But then just like my 2nd problem, after i load my save game, the band I founded from the aution stopped receiving royalties from singles and albums that was released before I saved and exited the game. My other band (which was created in editor) didnt have a problem like this.

Do you have a save for this one? If so can you please zip up the individual save folder and send to admin@theroad2success.co.uk please

4th, I created my own studio, distribution and manufacturing. It works well, but 2 of my manufacturing facilities, doesn't have a list of singles or albums that uses the facility even tho I'm using it, my otger facilities works fine with my own label using it and otger labels too.

Is this in the save as mentioned above? If so please let me know what facilities and ill have a look.