Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cannot progress after 2 years

corbdog

After 2 years, usually exactly 2 years, my game will no longer progress. I click sim 1 day, doesnt work, nothing happens, same when I click any other sim button. What is the problem?

• Limit the number of databases in your game to 3 or 4
  • Remove some items (TV shows, producers, etc.) from the database you usually use
  • Save game before the 2 year mark, close game, and load the game

These are what I can think of, hope this helps. Keep me updated!

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

• Limit the number of databases in your game to 3 or 4
  • Remove some items (TV shows, producers, etc.) from the database you usually use
  • Save game before the 2 year mark, close game, and load the game

These are what I can think of, hope this helps. Keep me updated!

Thank you for the advice. I used the 3rd method and saved every end of the year and reloaded, I have been playing a game for 6 in game years now.

Do you still have a save from then for me to take a look at as I would be interested in looking into why it stopped.

As I am back now working on a patch.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the same bug as well. I tried saving at the end of the year, but the autosave decided to start using the new save name and overwrote it with the one stuck in December 2020. I noticed that, both times, the bug immediately followed the X Factor judge seeking announcement, and both times I'd gone to promote my artist to be a judge and noticed the buttons didn't work when the "Confirm Promotion" button did nothing. Could be coincidence though

• 2 weeks later...

Right ok. Thats some info but still pretty hard. This always after 2 years? Do any of you have a save?