Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Game simulating stuck on one day

ShadowDormin

This happened on a previous save of mine, suddenly the game would start to become slow at responding and began to get stuck on a single day during simulating. And when I closed the game it completely corrupted my previous save. It's happening again right now and I don't want to start another save game just for this to happen again, I've tried going into the files and deleting the two "Saving" files hoping the issue on my last save would get fixed but it's still messed up.

Move your saved games out of its orignal file to somewhere safe, then re-install the game entirely.

Start a new game and see if it's having the same issues. If there is issues still, it's an issue between the game and your PC. If there hasn't been any, move your saved files back into the game. If the incident occurs, it's the saved file.

I experienced this before, but on the scale of most games. Try saving the game before every simulation.

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

I need to get an idea what dates this happens to understand why. If you have a rough date and save I can try and simulate it.