Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

BUGS!!

miniemark

(Sorry for my bad english) Hey mark i've got a lot of bugs on your game so i have to unistall and install it like 3times now and now i'm removing it again. Here's some of the bugs i got.

1.I can't download a mod (it's working now)

2.When i start a new game the processing bar is still there like i can't move or hide it. So i have to save the game and exit it and play it on saved games because it only work that way.

3.The leaderbord. I can't seem to refresh the leaderboard and my account don't appear on any leaderboard.

4.This is the most frustrating bug on the game. After playing it like 11hours or 2years on the game my Label Balance would turn to 0 also my profile is empty NO NAME, 2019 YEARS OLD, NO GENDER, NO LABEL NAME, like everything is gone and when i go to my artist all of the artist is there on my label. I try simming it but it stay the same.

So im planning to remove the game again but i'll save the screenshot if you need it.

• 2 weeks later...