Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unable to re-release an album/EP

ShadowDormin

Whenever I wanna re-release something I go through the usual tracklist select but it won't let me scroll through the list of songs so I'm stuck with the auto-selected songs the game chose for me

Whenever I wanna re-release something I go through the usual tracklist select but it won't let me scroll through the list of songs so I'm stuck with the auto-selected songs the game chose for me

By re-releasing, you mean an album or single?

The game wouldn't allow you to re-release any music unless it's apart of a Greatest Hits album. I believe you're still able to release singles as along as you don't have other albums already scheduled for release.

If I haven't answered your question, would you reply with screenshots?

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

By re-releasing, you mean an album or single?

The game wouldn't allow you to re-release any music unless it's apart of a Greatest Hits album. I believe you're still able to release singles as along as you don't have other albums already scheduled for release.

If I haven't answered your question, would you reply with screenshots?

It'll be like I'm trying to unselect the songs I don't want (cause the game literally automatically selected all the songs in my artists database) and the scroll bar would not budge

It'll be like I'm trying to unselect the songs I don't want (cause the game literally automatically selected all the songs in my artists database) and the scroll bar would not budge

I don't have anything else to say other than re-installing the game, I haven't had this issue. This should go to Mark.

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

Can you send me the save?Both the .r2s and .db file? bugs@theroad2success.co.uk.

I am off work tomorrow so can have a look..