Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

a few suggestions

Tae d

hello Mark first of all great work you are doing hear its something big..I would like to give a few suggestions 1.I saw someone put this one if we could have at least our top selling artist in the label featuring other artists in the label to make a compilation album. 2. would it be possible to get producers in signed to the label it would be something nice just like how dj khaled is signed to roc nation...would attaining awards be turned to something big like we have a hall of fame list possibly a top hundred for best selling and another for most awards picked....can artist request to have at least a year out of recording music or be given a year out then they would be an option where you go to the media to announce there return creating a huge hype for it...wow did I just write all that lol....but tremendous work you are doing hear and I feel with this game in the future you are going to get the recognition you deserve