Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Problem With Single Back-Cataloging

VIRADASH

I have noticed a few things before and after this latest update:

1. One of my singles is not off the charts and sales eventhough the email stated that the single has now been back-catalogued.

2. When I tried loading, the saved game has a new date (Mon 1st January 0001).

3. Some festivals show blank spaces (no performances or headliners are shown after the festivals are over)

4. Some awards show blank spaces (no performances or awards won are shown after the awards are over) 

5. Autosave doesn't occur anymore. I have to save manually.

6. AI promotion is not working anymore. I have to promote manually.

7. The artist history tab doesn't show any significant events like winning awards or achieving gold/platinum status. Instead, it shows all of my artists' TV show appearances.

8. Under the Relationships tab, it says no artist relationships have been developed but in the artist profile it says my artist is in a relationship with someone.

9. I'm pretty sure my artist is not an X factor contestant that was eliminated previously but it does say so in the artist profile section.

10. Tour records are all missing.

11. Older songs are missing from the all time singles chart (most of my singles should be within the top 10 position)

12. Some errors in the chart records for example some singles have been in the no 1 position for more than 10 weeks according to the chart history but the maximum number of weeks shown in chart records is only 9.

I will send my save files and error logs for you to look at. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed a few things before and after this latest update:

1. One of my singles is not off the charts and sales eventhough the email stated that the single has now been back-catalogued.

2. When I tried loading, the saved game has a new date (Mon 1st January 0001).

3. Some festivals show blank spaces (no performances or headliners are shown after the festivals are over)

4. Some awards show blank spaces (no performances or awards won are shown after the awards are over) 

5. Autosave doesn't occur anymore. I have to save manually.

6. AI promotion is not working anymore. I have to promote manually.

7. The artist history tab doesn't show any significant events like winning awards or achieving gold/platinum status. Instead, it shows all of my artists' TV show appearances.

8. Under the Relationships tab, it says no artist relationships have been developed but in the artist profile it says my artist is in a relationship with someone.

9. I'm pretty sure my artist is not an X factor contestant that was eliminated previously but it does say so in the artist profile section.

10. Tour records are all missing.

11. Older songs are missing from the all time singles chart (most of my singles should be within the top 10 position)

12. Some errors in the chart records for example some singles have been in the no 1 position for more than 10 weeks according to the chart history but the maximum number of weeks shown in chart records is only 9.

I will send my save files and error logs for you to look at. Thank you.

Your DB is corrupted.

Ive just finished some code to stablise the auto saving of the game as I think this is where the problem is.