Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Albums disappeared after save

Artsy

They disappeared along with the sales after I manually saved the game.

The singles are still there, but their covers disappeared and their sales and chart history too (only the ones that were not placed in the catalogue).

However if I go to the tab "Chart History Singles" I can still see that the song hit #1 (I can also see the albums that disappeared on the "Chart History Albums").

+ The tours also disappeared.

I checked the Error Log and this is what it said, I don't know if it's related

21/02/2018 10:37:04: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at Road2Success.Users_Your_Bands.Load_Single_Current_Sales(Int32 SongID, String TitleName, Int32 ContinentOrCountry, String Continent1)

21/02/2018 15:54:06: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at Road2Success.Users_Your_Bands.Load_Single_Current_Sales(Int32 SongID, String TitleName, Int32 ContinentOrCountry, String Continent1)

21/02/2018 15:54:08: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at Road2Success.Users_Your_Bands.Load_Single_LW_Sales(Int32 SongID, String TitleName, Int32 ContinentOrCountry, String Continent1)

21/02/2018 15:54:09: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

21/02/2018 15:54:10: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

21/02/2018 15:54:11: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at Road2Success.Users_Your_Bands.Load_Single_LW_Sales(Int32 SongID, String TitleName, Int32 ContinentOrCountry, String Continent1)

21/02/2018 15:54:12: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

21/02/2018 16:16:08: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

21/02/2018 16:34:55: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

21/02/2018 16:34:56: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

21/02/2018 16:34:56: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

21/02/2018 16:34:58: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

21/02/2018 18:06:34: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

21/02/2018 19:34:09: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at Road2Success.Tours_and_Scheduling.Tours_Find_Performances(String ArtistName, String SongName)

22/02/2018 11:41:23: Error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Can you replicate. How long was your game? Also can you send me your saves id like to look. I know others have and I will review over the weekend but the more the merrier. If you send please refer to this post in the email.

bugs@theroad2success.co.uk

I've played for about 10 hours (The Game Date is 2/9/1998, and it started on 1/1/1996). I started the game again, but so far it's working normally. I'll send the other save anyway.

I am working on a fix however its not obvious what the problem is atm and I have limited time.

From Friday I am off work for 10 days so ill kill off this issue and all other ones we have I just have had very very limited time as work is so incredibly busy.

• 2 weeks later...