Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Duplicated Artist and Bands

Josh2294

Since the update on my label a few artists have been duplicated and bands have also duplicated, I simmed a week and leona lewis had two positions with different sales of the same single that week, will be adding a one drive link as it appears I cannot upload a save on here or via email.

Also X Factor bug where it says they're former winners when they participated in the show, (that & duplicated winners) have not been fixed.

hmm ill see what I can find this is strange, like ita duplicating the song creation process sometimes.

How many duplicates are you seeing?

Only two duplicates however I reloaded the game and simmed a week and the other duplicated artisits had (left the label) but the groups are still duplicated, I have 2 of each group I Have.

Also when recording an album thats also duplicated for all my artists for some reason. It also gives off -1 for lyrics and the album production on completion is poor despite all lyrics being around 80/90,but all stats are minus and zero for some reason.

Think the latest update has messed everything up for me. I'm not playing the game anymore because of it.

Only two duplicates however I reloaded the game and simmed a week and the other duplicated artisits had (left the label) but the groups are still duplicated, I have 2 of each group I Have.

Also when recording an album thats also duplicated for all my artists for some reason. It also gives off -1 for lyrics and the album production on completion is poor despite all lyrics being around 80/90,but all stats are minus and zero for some reason.

Think the latest update has messed everything up for me. I'm not playing the game anymore because of it.

This sounds like a saving issue as I have not done anything else to create the duplicates. The simming does not duplicate routines as far as im aware. I see you sent a save so ill have a look.

If you dont want to play anymore due to that then thats upto you but I would like to fix it  :)