Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Contracts, adv income, Awards

Zaram

Heyho,

I sim'ed few years because i found some things suspicious.

1) Artist which have 0 Number of Albums and 0 Albums Remaining in the Editor will never release a single or album.

2) Just simming and I still get a lot of money throw Total Other Income -> Advertising Income.

After a year i still got 1-5kk monthly - I don't think this should be a thing.

3) I wish I could send you the save but even in a zip the mail doesn't send. So just in my words: If I try to click on the All Time Charts for Global Singles It always crash.

4) And I notice that a lot of the award categories doesn't have winners.

(And more of a question - Can you influence the hype of an album or song? Because I never get over maybe 10%?)

Heyho,

I sim'ed few years because i found some things suspicious.

1) Artist which have 0 Number of Albums and 0 Albums Remaining in the Editor will never release a single or album.

2) Just simming and I still get a lot of money throw Total Other Income -> Advertising Income.

After a year i still got 1-5kk monthly - I don't think this should be a thing.

3) I wish I could send you the save but even in a zip the mail doesn't send. So just in my words: If I try to click on the All Time Charts for Global Singles It always crash.

4) And I notice that a lot of the award categories doesn't have winners.

(And more of a question - Can you influence the hype of an album or song? Because I never get over maybe 10%?)

1. In the editor? Im confused all unsigned artists have 0 for both.

2. Videos stick around for a while but its possible there is income leaking which ill invesitgate.

3. Do you have google drive to upload to a share?

4. Yeah it couldnt match criteria. Can you give me some specifics and make sure there is gameworld data. Example. Country releases and country specific award has no winners.

Yes you can influence by promotion, touring, award wins, festival performances, radio playlist entries and more.