Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Collaborations Money, Soundtrack & Awards

NikitaMears

My artist is featured in 6 different singles but when I go to my artists's financial data, I have $0 in collaborations. Been playing for like 3 years game time, but my artist still haven't got a soundtrack offer. He's number 1 in charts all the time with almost 98% Reputation in all continents. Also i checked award elements on the editor everything seemed ok but when the awards came my artist didn't win any single thing. Nominated for Best Pop Video with 700M views(most viewed video of all time), nominated for Best Single with 11M sales(number 1 on all time chart list). Instead of my artist, Adele won best pop video with just 113M all time views & Adele again in best single with 7M all time sales. Are awards randomly Generated? Or is there an algorithm bug or something. Sorry I had so many questions lol. Anyway thank u for the latest patch.

My artist is featured in 6 different singles but when I go to my artists's financial data, I have $0 in collaborations. Been playing for like 3 years game time, but my artist still haven't got a soundtrack offer. He's number 1 in charts all the time with almost 98% Reputation in all continents. Also i checked award elements on the editor everything seemed ok but when the awards came my artist didn't win any single thing. Nominated for Best Pop Video with 700M views(most viewed video of all time), nominated for Best Single with 11M sales(number 1 on all time chart list). Instead of my artist, Adele won best pop video with just 113M all time views & Adele again in best single with 7M all time sales. Are awards randomly Generated? Or is there an algorithm bug or something. Sorry I had so many questions lol. Anyway thank u for the latest patch.

It doesnt look at just sales, it look at quality amongst other things. Im not saying its perfect but I can monitor this with some other things on a save this weekend.