Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Artists Releasing Past Songs From My Artist

Guest 777

The issue dissolved after playing for a bit longer. No artists have released the songs from my artist in the past two months and they aren't going to be released within the next two months.

A lot of singers released songs with the same name featuring the same artist my artist's song featured. Six of the top ten worldwide singles were songs on my artist's past album. When I go to the artist's who was releasing the single singles discography, the song has all the stats that the original song had: the same quality, producer, and studio. The release date is correct with the date that artist released it. The featured artist on the song is only credited from the original song produced by my artist. This has occurred with versions 1.2.0.208 and 1.2.0.209. It first occurred on January 4th and nothing had been written in the error log. January 5th was the first day since January 1st that there was an error logged in.

The Error Said This:

"05/01/2018 16:24:13: Error occurred: Conversion from string "" to type 'Long' is not valid. System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Long' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDecimal(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)

at Road2Success.User_SingleRelease.txtNA_Manufacture_ValueChanged(Object sender, RoutedPropertyChangedEventArgs`1 e)