Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tour is gone after save

Guest Steegio

Guest Steegio

There is one bug I want to report.

After saving a game and loading it, sometimes a tour is completely gone under " Tour information ", however it still is planned in the schedule. But all the information and statistics are gone.

A second bug that occurs is that the tours 'dubble', you see 2 times the same tour under the information screen. This is not as annoying as the first bug, but I just want to report it.

Below the error log:

05/01/2018 11:32:52: Error occurred: SQL logic error or missing database

no such table: Old_Tours1 System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database

no such table: Old_Tours1

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()

at Road2Success.Users_Your_Artists.Load_Tour_Stats()

That error is not the problem, ive fixed this in the next patch, it wont restore old tours. Its very weird this problem didnt present itself before.

Guest Steegio

It is very great that the patch came out, thanks for all the effort!

However, unfortunately this bug is not solved in the newest patch 1.2.10. Very annoying. Could you look into this? Again all the tours are gone.

Btw this error

no such table: Old_Tours1 System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database

no such table: Old_Tours1

Is no concern I fixed this in latest update. The database was not required but wasnt to do with loading or saving.

Guest Steegio

All of these games were started with the newest versions.

Now I don't get any errors in the error log, but the problem is still there. I sent my test savegame to your e-mailadress so you might want to look at the difference between my game and a 'working' savegame.

Do you have any suggestions what I can try in order to solve this problem right now?