Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Band Members

jonathan

I have signed a band, and it shows that they are signed to my label. However, when I go to 'Band Members' under Music World and click the members of my signed band, it shows as if they are not signed to any label at all. One of the members was even signed to Def Jam Recordings. (It does show that they are a part of the band, though.) I had to buy the band's contract from another label so I could have them signed to mine. Not sure if this is a bug or not, just wanted to report it. The band's name is 'Fifth Harmony'

Guest brasbiej

The same thing happened with me but I found it curious that we can't sign band members (and I was trying to because I wanted to take Camila out of 5H and make her solo already lol)

I have signed a band, and it shows that they are signed to my label. However, when I go to 'Band Members' under Music World and click the members of my signed band, it shows as if they are not signed to any label at all. One of the members was even signed to Def Jam Recordings. (It does show that they are a part of the band, though.) I had to buy the band's contract from another label so I could have them signed to mine. Not sure if this is a bug or not, just wanted to report it. The band's name is 'Fifth Harmony'

Not major issue as wont affect you but ill sort it in next patch.