Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

360 Deals Bug

jor1234

Mark I mentioned this a couple of posts ago, but I was wondering if this was a bug or not. I've been able to sign a few artists to 360 deals, but lately all I keep getting is that we were close to an agreement but not close enough, even though I've gone as high up as $ 60M to sign with my label. Is this a bug or are some artist never willing to sign a 360 deal no matter how much money is offered.

Thanks

Guest brasbiej

Yeah I'm dealing with the same thing - tried huge amounts with different artists and couldn't sign any of them.

Yeah I think it has to be a bug, after latest patch signing 360 deals changed completely. Only way I've been able to sign some artists after they've turned off my offers, is to go offer a normal contract, once they agree to sign it  I go to the 360 deal tab and offer them a 360 one instead and they accept.

The last patch did not touch contracts.

I need to see an example. I hate to keep asking for saves but sometimes its just the quickest way so I understand whats going on. If you can send me a save to admin@theroad2success.co.uk with what artists and how much you offered I can find out why.